Monday, September 10, 2012

what i'm knitting now...

College is kind of a time suck. When I'm not doing the things I'm supposed to do (i.e. studying, eating, sleeping, studying), I usually wind up in late night/all hours discussions about life, the universe, and everything. Especially how many paths a man must walk down.

But don't worry sports fans! I still have one project on the needles that seems to be never-ending. Back home in Chispita-land, a new children's hospital opened up, without enough baby blankets to protect the preemies that would undoubtedly show up. So this hospital pulled up its Superknitter light and summoned all the Superknitters in the area to knit baby blankets.

Look! There's a new comforter to be my picture backdrop!

Being connected to a super knitter as I am, I of course joined the fight against the evil villain of Coldness that likes to prey on babies. But what with all that studying and watching Youtube videos, what I thought would be a quick little project has dragged out to be considerably longer. Especially because this puppy's supposed to be 30" on each side, which in dk translates to hundreds upon hundreds of stitches.


Oh well. That's what taking math is for, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...