Saturday, September 1, 2012

a little fo teaser

I'm going to be honest: I've already finished this sweater. But I can't bring myself to model it right now when it's hot and humid and feels like I could go swimming without ever setting foot in a pool. So instead, you can have more of the lovely pictures that feature my ancient comforter as the backdrop.

This is what I did with all the yarn leftover from that fail of a fo that was The Vow sweater. I looked through my piles of inspiration and picked out a cabled hoodie and started designing. Fortunately, the inclusion of waist shaping saved this design. So without further ado, Internet, meet my sweater.


This is from before I actually finished it--at this point it still needs its ends woven in and an edging knit on to the neckline and buttons sewn on. But the cabley goodness is still there.


Someday, I promise, there will be pictures of this sweater actually on a person. Until the weather decides to get amenable, though, this is the best I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...