Saturday, March 23, 2013

the beastie that is bloglovin'

Because of all the talk about Google Reader dying its natural death this June, I've recently gotten a lot of information about blog readers. Blogrolls? Blogfeeds? I forget the technical term. Anyway, I use my Blogger dashboard. Which, you know, works pretty well. But in the mess of people changing, I got curious. So I've created a Bloglovin' account, because it's so popular and all and it seems like that's the format that most works with connecting with people. I'm giving it a trial run, and right now we're in the Getting to Know Each Other stage. Next I think we go out to dinner, and if it offers to pay, I might just let it stick around.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...